Friday, October 9, 2015

October 9, Curious Ears!

 Okay, yes I got a bit too busy yesterday again~ dang it!  I really do hate it when I don't find the time to post!  I am still figuring out the waking-up-at-6-O-clock thing, because I am used to having a couple hours of free time in the morning before I go to work, and honestly, six is hard enough without trying to get up at four... maybe when I get older and develop insomnia or something, but at this point I like sleep too much!
At least I AM painting every day- I have a lot of commissions I am working on at the moment, and I hope that doesn't stop for a while!
Here is another view of my beloved Bingo~  SUCH a shiny dog!  And he's the first one I ever took to obedience training.  Which I think formed a huge bond between us- he was such a good dog!

6x6 acrylic on panel, $75 click HERE to purchase!


No comments: