Friday, October 16, 2015

October 16, Fallen

It is amazing when you think of all the people you've met in your life who've touched you without even realizing it.  You know, the guy in the toyota who sees you wanting to cross the street and who stops at the crosswalk so you and the dog can go...  and the woman in the wrap behind you on 94 who easily lets you in to the merge, you give a wave and a short quick thank you prayer...
and all those people you live with at points in your life- your family, your classmates, your teachers, as you move further into your life you have roomates and college friends... I still feel like my best friends happened after school.  And I'd have to say I am one of those nuts who really liked school...
So here's another leaf~




sometimes I'm not very good at transitions!

acrylic on panel, 4.75x7.5 inches, $70 click here to purchase~


No comments: