Thursday, October 15, 2015

October 15, Sugar Maple Leaf #4

Even I have no idea how many of these Sugar Maple Leaves I may be inclined to paint... it is that mystery that draws us artists back.  You have to be comfortable with the thought of not knowing the answer sometimes.  Though if you know me well, you'll know that I am very uncomfortable with new situations and with not being in control of a situation, to the point of extreme anxiety attacks.  Not that I am a control freak, or a helicopter parent (at least, I don't think I'm that bad...  I may hear otherwise after posting this...) but that I feel most confident when I think I know what's going on.  Not that I ever do.  Current post a definite case in point...

This one is a 5x7 because I haven't gessoed all my 6x6 panels yet- and I'm making it a bargain price, if you are interested!

5x7 acrylic on archival panel, $60 click HERE to purchase!

No comments: