Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 30, "Astro"

Okey dokey kids!
One more dog before the PARTY STARTS TOMORROW MORNING!!! Wahoo!  This is Astro, with a moon behind his head-  what a sweet faced beastie!
And as promised, a shot of the start of my car with two of my helpers and neighbors!  My son is sitting IN the car~

You would not believe how nerve-wraking it is to glue mirror bits onto a new car...  whew!  One of my helpers kinda sensed my panic because I was talking about how scary it was, and I think she thought I meant the cut glass mirror pieces, which ARE sharp too!
It may take me a while to finish this-  the Art Car Parade is Saturday July 25 at 6pm around Lake Harriet (come and watch!) and I WILL have it done by then!

The DOG LIST AGAIN!
  • July 1- Rosemary H- Bernice
  • 2- Jenn N-  Z 
  • 3- Kerry C- Rosie 
  • 4- Cynthia W- Dash
  • 5- Joyce M- Beau
  • 6- Susan B- Ace 
  • 7- Florence B- Hershel 
  • 8- Andrea W- Teddy 
  • 9- Candy S- Mexican Crested 
  • 10- Audrey H- Henry & Frankie 
  • 11- Donna H- Doogan
  • 12-  Anna G- Meronym 
  • 13- Sara S- Betsy, Australian Shephard 
  • 14- Heather K- Pair Of Pups
  • 15- Melissa M- Neville Longbottom 
  • 16- Celia K- Nelly 
  • 17- Molly G- Max the Corgi
  • 18- Wendy R- Lucy 
  • 19- Scott & Amy-  Boo Radley & Scout 
  • 20- Eve S- Elvis
  • 21- Lisa - Tex 
  • 22- Dawn S- Toby 
  • 23-Kathy J- Belle
  • 24- Connie P- Eleanor & Marcel 
  • 25- Sandra H- Eleanor
  • 26-Loren K- Natalie 
  • 27- Bill and Shari B!- Hannah 
  • 28- Shelly S- Handsome Harry 
  • 29- Mystery Dog
  • 30- Guest Dog!
  • August 1, 6-8pm FINAL EXHIBITION at DIAMOND'S!  come see all the dogs!


No comments: