Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5th, "Water Resident"

This is an 8x10, acrylic on PINK panel!  I never knew I'd enjoy pink so much!  Dang this is fun!  I am so grateful to my husband Duane for taking all the incredible photos I used as a basis for these paintings, and for the art colony and for all my friends up there and for everyone who's been in one of those classes with me because we all learn something from every encounter!  I'm a bit swamped being back at work and trying to get my work back in control…. any teacher will tell you that sometimes it is more of a pain to have a substitute teacher for your classes than if you just stayed here!  Ack!  And it is so close to the end of the year, we are trying to get all these things finished…
Anyway!
I am SO excited about this new body of work… seeing physical beings in another way...
OTTERS ROCK!
9x12 acrylic on panel, $215

No comments: