Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Wow! Thank you everyone who made it to the show last night! Of COURSE I was too busy to take photos during the event, so here are some shots of the dogs on the walls for you~
Today we are off to Lake Elmo to the Cedar Pet Clinic where we are hanging a Kat's Cats show, with a reception from 2 to 4pm~  this is a different venue for me, and we'll see what happens!  So I've included a couple cats...  don't be startled after all the dogs!




Fattoush

The Queen Has Her Way

Gypsy View
Really, one of the most satisfying things is meeting the people who love these animals.  I greatly enjoy painting all creatures and pets, and when I get to meet the owners and talk about the life of this being, it all swings into connection and place.  And there's that intimate understanding as well of what it means to have lost one of those souls...  It never fails to amaze me how easy it is to feel tears in your eyes when speaking of some long lost friend to another human who understands...

No comments: