Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7th~ Monday

And this is Tracy's Umami, lying in the grass.  I am just not sure about her eyes-  not so happy with them..... may have to go back into them again~
Sure!  There's plenty of time tonight!  Yeah!  Just the ticket!
Right~
Well, I will fix it before it goes anywhere, because I really don't like to let paintings leave my studio until I like them.  I don't care if you tell me it's perfect and you love it and nothing needs to change, if I am not happy it won't go.  I did that once and then saw the piece at a friend's house and it really upset me because the problems I had seen in it before were even more obvious to me and I almost tore it down and took off with it.
ANYWAY....
this is Umami,  and Boo is next.
I like all these fun names, people!  Thanks!

No comments: