Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday December 2!




Crickey!  It's already the last month of 2010!  I had a hard time adjusting to 2000 as it was, and NOW it's TEN YEARS LATER~  AAAAAAGH!
I am still painting steadily along-  here is a house-portrait I need to deliver darn soon~  and a couple crayon-encaustic things I'm playing with, trying to figure out if this will work with my middle school students or not....  hot wax + adolescents+ creativity can be a great combo, in small controlled doses....
I am LOVING the sunshine coming in my large classroom windows this morning-  I took public transportation earlier this week and have appreciated the fact of being outside for small amounts of time, and then the luxury of someone else doing the driving~  and being in the air is SUCH a good thing, but the SUN this morning, I LOVE!  I drove today because I needed to bring some bigger paintings for our Holiday Sale which starts today at 2pm at St Albert the Great in S Mpls!  Its the Art & Soul 13th Annual Holiday Sale~  I'll be there tonight, tomorrow and sat from 10 to 5~  let me know if you want more info!
love kat~

1 comment:

Rachel Rolseth said...

Love love love the new painting. Good work, Kat!