Saturday, June 29, 2024

June 29th, A Little Deer

 Yes, I do love to paint everyday. And it helps to have something to paint!  And that is exactly why I love doing my "30 In 30" Daily Painting projects, because I KNOW what I'll be painting every day- makes it so great and easy, well, not EASY, but it makes the process so much more smooth because I have everything set up and I know what I'm going to be doing.

And so, I also love it when things like this happen, when my sister Colleen sends me many photos of the fawns hanging out in her backyard, and I am hooked on the images and shapes of them, and so I HAVE to paint them!  Just like the ducklings!  Not done with those either!

So here's a little deer~

It's for sale on my dailypaintworks website!

18x14 acrylic on canvas
$504
Tax included on this one!


No comments: