Sunday, February 18, 2024

Feb 18, Gentle Glide

 Yup! Another dolphin!  I don't know if you have this kind of complication in your life, but sometimes I find myself wanting to paint things that I'm not sure people are going to be interested in, you know what I mean?  Like we live in landlocked Minnesota, not near an ocean, and I want to paint dolphins and whales and  sea otters... so I do.

I'll have to post some whales...  and I'll admit that the whales I paint are from an old National Geographic magazine, because I've never had the opportunity to dive with them anywhere.  Now, if YOU have, and YOU have photos of them you'd be willing to share with me, I'd be delighted to paint from them!

Oh and that said, I have a hankering to paint some turkeys too! For my show at the Vine Arts Gallery opening March 9th, I'd love to have a few big turkey paintings!  So if you have any great pics of our local turkey flock in Minneapolis (or anywhere really!) email them to me!!!!

Thanks all!!!

18x14 acrylic on canvas
$500

No comments: