Sunday, October 15, 2023

October 15, A Commission!

 I've been busy again!  feeling much better this week- I think the stress of the house not being near completion (had a bit of a snag with the former project manager... we think things are back on track now) and different scheduling at school, and other things made me a bit more stressed than usual, and I'm hoping I'm getting over that hump now.

So I thought I'd try and post some commissions, because I'd actually wanted to do an "Otter-Tober" month, but I don't think that's going to quite happen. I might do a "HOME-Vember" combined with otters because I really want to paint otters, we'll see how that flies.

And I am working to get some dates on the calendar for One-Day Paint Love Workshops where you can start and finish a piece with me! Great gifts!

This is Trudy!
Isn't that the GREATEST smile?!


No comments: