Thursday, April 27, 2023

April 27, Max the Cat

I just ran to the Edina Pet Hospital yesterday to hang a few more paintings. Shelia, the owner there, asked me a half a year ago if I was interested in putting some of my pet paintings on her walls, and since I'd rather have them seen that store them, I said sure! I hung a lot of pieces there but there were some Cat rooms in use that I wasn't able to enter. Shelia had contacted me recently to let me know they were repainting those rooms and that she'd love some more work if I had any more.  So while I was up in Grand Marais back in March, I started a couple cat paintings. 

This is not one of them.

This is my sister Beaner's sturdy farm cat, Max. He's got a definite personality, this one! And he's also really sturdy. He was a cute little fluff pot when Beaner first picked him and his sister Maddy up from a farmer in a parking lot. I think they were both also covered in fleas...  but dang cute!

24x12 acrylic on canvas
$576


No comments: