Thursday, December 29, 2022

Dec 29, Otterly Curious

 Here's a new otter painting for you, and it will be hanging at the Confluence Gallery at the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge starting next Thursday and going til April! Duane and Max got some sweet photos at the zoo last week for me. I haven't painted otters just sitting on the snow for a while, and I was smitten with that negative/positive space interplay going on. They are just such wonderful shapes!

And I had to include a couple shots of us on our walk yesterday, with our sweet friends Julie and Jeff at the Wildlife Refuge!  This one is just at the end of American Boulevard by the Mall of America, and a great snowy walk!

I hope you are having a great holiday season, and enjoying some time relaxing and being with friends and family!

10x20 acrylic on canvas
$400



HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!




No comments: