Monday, October 24, 2022

October 24, Twining Trees

 We spent some wonderfully restful time on the south shore of Lake Superior this past weekend. I could feel my shoulders dropping as we walked along the beach, looking for special stones. Beach therapy- it's real thing. So is spending time with those friends that are sometimes closer than family, and listening to the shore crashing waves, and not having much of an agenda other than to go for a walk in the woods.  Of course I still managed to get my control freak in there, much to my dismay, and I was also able to get this small painting completed.

Julie's living room window looks out on a number of visions, including this pair of sweet birches twisting together as they grow towards the sky. See the lake behind them?

12x6 acrylic on wood
$165

No comments: