Sunday, December 15, 2019

12/15 Commission!

Here's another one!

And what a fantastic weekend we've had so far!  I do love the chance to sit and talk to people, and to meet new people.  We went to a Solstice party last night, brought Maxie along though there weren't really kids his age, teenager yes, but there was good food and a fire and venison and Max LOVED that!
You might not believe that I'm a bit of an introvert at times, though maybe you would believe that... I do a lot of things and I need some down time too, but I do sometimes need to make myself go out and see people too. I always feel better after interacting with other interesting humans!

Oh and we had an AWESOME Paint Your Pet class yesterday!  9 perfectly beautiful humans painted 9 glorious beloved beasties!  It was so great- I love people!

8x8 acrylic on wood
sold!


No comments: