Tuesday, August 20, 2019

August 20, A Wet Paint Pet Painting

I'm so sorry about not posting lately! It's the start of the school year, and I get a little caught up in preparations...
I wanted to post this pug painting because Max was sitting with me and just loved her!  We hadn't brought our Bunny the pug along because I had to focus on my 10 minute paintings, and Max was supposed to be manning my sales booth of cards and books...
And admittedly, I spent longer on this painting than ten minutes... there weren't as many people this year as the last times I spent the day at Paws on Grand!  I heard that the advertising wasn't as robust, and the date was different- which was why I was able to be there.  In the past, it has conflicted with Powderhorn Art Fair~
And hey!  I still have room in Thursday night's Paint Your Pet Class at my studio!  Click here to sign up!  $70 all inclusive!  I may even have a bottle of wine to share...


No comments: