Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Dec 12, Another Commission~

This is Miss Tess, I am told.  I like posting and am getting my commissions done in time to send them off for Christmas, so I thought I'd post a few~  I don't think I'm blowing any surprises, I hope! Though if I do, that would mean I have a bigger following than I thought...
I've been a bit stressed lately with the political environment so I took an "Abba" break this morning, and listened to their greatest hits CD on my way in to school this morning instead of listening to MPR. It made a difference so far in my attitude, and the back of my skull isn't aching the way it has for weeks. Let's see if it helps the world any~
I'll post a few more critters this week~  we're happy in my house to have some snow~ the boys spent yesterday evening piling up their home-made "sliding hill" against the alley fence. It's about four feet tall- terrifying. I'll go down it when I get home this afternoon!
Hope you are having a lovely day~
XO

8x8 acrylic on wood, sold~

No comments: