Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 20, North Shore Lotus Position

Whew!  Sorry about not posting the last two days!  It was a great weekend at Art A Whirl!  This painting sold on Friday night, I am delighted to say, and I had numerous complimentary and illuminating conversations with patrons as they viewed my works!  And I am just realizing I never took a picture of my wall!  Shoot!
Anyway, one of the insights I received from many people was how iridescent my paintings appear, with the matte black of the gesso showing through the layers of acrylic.  And many people also commented on the variety of blues I use on the bears, and how they now see bears in a new way~
And I gave away a ton of my Moo cards too!
Now, for some rest!  Good night!

16x16 acrylic on cradled wood panel, SOLD





No comments: