Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12, Hello Kitty!

Here's another commission!  I've been pretty darn busy with these, loving that sense of getting something done, and then that lovely pat-on-the-back "great job, girlie!" sense of completion, especially when the patron is pleased~  THAT'S probably the best part...
This is Loki who is sitting in a box in the photo, and I had a great time painting him!  What a presence-  it just never ceases to amaze me how HERE animals can be.  Maybe  we humans are losing some of that sense of NOW, with all our devices and electronics and the sense of being in immediate connection, so that we get muddled with too much.  Animals really are always just NOW. These days, it is good for me to remember that.  I can be here now-  that's what I can do~
Oh and if you are interested in my one day painting classes next week, sign up NOW!  And you can do that HERE!  Yay!

8x8 acrylic on wood, SOLD

No comments: