Friday, May 20, 2016

May 20th, Squirrel?

And once again, I've been too busy to post for a couple of days.  I really hate it when that happens... I am off schedule again-  It is easier when I get up a little early and get this done right away in the morning, because then I have the rest of the day to get everything else done and I feel like I've already accomplished something, you know what I mean?  Kinda nice-
So I've hung a smaller grouping of paintings at ArtAWhirl than usual, and I hung all dog painting this time.  In the past, I've only hung Minnesota Mammals and landscapes because my friend Sara Thornton is also a dog painter and she has a studio down the hall, but because I have so many dog-related art events coming up this summer, I kinda need to hang dogs!

6x6 acrylic on gallery wrapped and framed canvas, $85 click HERE to purchase!

No comments: