Wednesday, November 4, 2015

November 4th, Double Yorkies...

You know, I seriously love painting dogs.
I can't help it-  and I've had people ask me what will I do when I stop loving painting dogs...  which seems a strange question, really.  Do you ask a basketball player when they'll stop loving to play the game, or a reader what they'll do when they stop wanting to read?  As if there's supposed to be an end-time to it?   Hmmm~  not sure why that becomes the question-  though I suppose it would be like asking me what I want to do when I am done with teaching, as if that's an option either...  when you are doing something that is really a part of you, that you really must do, then you don't really have an option. 
And it's been another of those weeks where I haven't had much time, what with getting ready for a few holiday shows-  I just put up a few things at Peggy's Boutique, which starts this Saturday and is on for a whole 9 day run...  I may (hopefully!) have to go restock around Tuesday.  Duane is putting up some awesome new bird sculptures he's been working on-  he's out in the garage right now varnishing them!  So come on by!  I hear it's a madhouse the first couple days, so you may as well wait because all the artists restock later in the week- it's at the Oval Skating Rink in Roseville~

And these are Claudia's yorkies, and I hope she doesn't mind me posting them~ 
10x10 acrylic on panel, sold~

No comments: