Saturday, May 23, 2015

May 23, Ooops.... and photos from Last Night at Crossings in Zumbrota!

So, I painted this sweet faced critter for my cousin's daughter's graduation (my second cousin, then?) today, thinking for sure this was an important animal in their household because I remembered seeing it on Facebook, and CLEARLY I was not paying enough attention because this is the dog they were fostering, NOT one of the two family member dogs... how's that for a mess up?
Dang.
So now I need to surreptitiously stalk them on Facebook until I find a good pic of one of the two dogs that DO live with them!  Sorry, Lindsay!!!

6x6 acrylic on panel.... maybe for sale?  Let me know if you want it?

And my Otters hanging in Zumbrota!  

More of them!

And me!  Duane bought me (found?) some star-spangly stockings, so that's what I have on...

No comments: