Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 25th, "Minnehaha Creek, July 2014"

SO this morning in my Painting Lessons class, we used blue transfer paper to transfer an image to our panels, with the idea that this would help in figuring out value without having to worry so much about the other bits, with the understanding that this is a basic skill and you WILL of course also work on actual drawing skills.  It was really informative to me how much fun it was, and also how kinda crazy because I wasn't seeing myself put the lines down until the very end, and I am realizing I make a lot of decisions about where the lines go in relation to one another while I am sketching the initial image.
Anyway, this was an absolute delight to paint!
Hope it still looks good...
6x6 acrylic on panel, Click here to purchase~  $75

No comments: