Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 29, Tater!

SO, the dog for today fell through (as in I didn't get a photo in time) and I met my neighbor Jess walking her two dogs yesterday and I've always loved this little fluffy-butt and since she expressed regret at not getting her dogs submitted in time, I suggested that perhaps Tater could be the dog for today!  Sometimes life works like this... the right place at the right time kinda thing!
He does kind of look like royalty, doesn't he?  King Tater...  nice ring to that!

Here's Jess' note on him~

He was a rescue- found as a stray so knotted that animal control didn't know if he was a girl or boy until they trimmed him! His people were contacted but didn't want him back. He's a happy guy, my social butterfly, loves his toys, and loves to eat. He was named Tater because he's potato-shaped.

No comments: