Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Down 36th To Lake Calhoun

Sorry!  I TOTALLY missed yesterday-  been feeling under the weather and a few too many "Winter Yesses" as a friend told me-  She said her daughters made her promise to stop saying YES to projects in the mid winter because January is INCREDIBLY short and Spring seems deceptively far away in December and then you get SLAMMED with all this crazy responsibility you took on when it seemed like you had all kinds of time!!!
So anyway, here is another sweet little view of Lake Calhoun, and I have had to increase my initial bidding price from $25 to $30 because I'm covering taxes and fees out of those and since so many lucky people are snagging these little jewels for so little, I hope you'll forgive the increase!
The sun was just coming over Lakewood Cemetery as Max and I headed towards the Lake on our way to school last week!  I love these brilliant illuminated mornings!
SO click HERE to bid for $30 or to BUY for $65!  6x6 acrylic on panel, ready to hang!

No comments: