Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday September 21, 2013

Okay, yes, I am fine- I had a fall last Friday (the 13th) down our wooden stairs at 11pm at night, requiring 6 stitches in my chin at the emergency room and a visit to the dentist last saturday morning to get two broken teeth checked out and capped.  The biggest problem has been my jaw, which I think bore the brunt of the fall and caused a bit of discomfort (and a funny lisp) for the beginning of this week...  along with the psychological discomfort of experiencing an accident, something that you can't control that disrupts your life.  Man.  That's the part that I think is the hardest to recover from...

At any rate, I've been fortunate to have people pestering me for their dogs, so here's a few I've managed to paint!
It does always make me feel better...

No comments: