Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28, Luna!

 "Luna is a 2 year old, 12 pound American Eskimo Dog who thinks she is either a human child or a cat or both. Her BFF is a 6 year old, 20 pound Maine Coon cat named Ziggy and they do everything together. Ziggy even bathes her and we say that's why she stays so white!  Many people think she is a white fox.   Luna is incredibly smart and extremely affectionate.  She lets out a soft cooing sound when she snuggles and has a large vocabulary.  We swear she knows what we are saying because she will respond appropriately with either a smile or will shake her head no.   I had another "Eskie" 30 years ago and felt I could never have a better dog.  So I waited 30 years for Luna and she is such an amazing friend....just like her predecessor.  I don't know why I waited so long.  My FB friends love seeing pictures of her.  You might say she has a FB following!"
Luna and Ziggy Spooning~
Darcy is a lucky owner to have such a joyous spirit around!

No comments: