Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday June 13

I've always liked 13-  I don't know if it was because I wanted to go against the crowd when I was a kid, or because I wasn't allowed to watch any of those "Friday the 13th" horror flicks (not that I would want to now) but I always like 13 and the black cats that seemed to go with it... but this is a THURSDAY!
And here is another Max!
I just set up a new fresh palette and I think it shows...  I love slick new wet paint~
Ah!
Max on his first real (not light rail) train ride!

He really is delighted~  it is SO fun having that exuberance around all the time!  I mean, ALMOST all the time...

Well, usually...

And I'll be getting on to some dogs too, I hope!  Keep those dogs coming!  I'm getting the list toghether!  And if you need to, here is the little website with more info-

No comments: