Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday July 17, Connie!

Sorry, I have had a bit of a change in the schedule, though I am not sure there are many of you following it religiously...
SO here is Connie instead of Hazel who will be having a slightly larger format than originally expected...
Connie is one of those wonderful, high energy, very sweet, loving and somewhat submissive hounds~


And I also wanted to post this, in case any of you are looking for a dog, or know someone who would love a sweet black lab!
I believe he is at the Minneapolis Animal Shelter~
The writing is my friend Kim~


Hey all,
                             The dog that I found abandoned last week at the light rail station is coming up for adoption today. There have been a few people that have expressed some interest but it doesn’t look like he’s going to be scooped up. Could you pass this on to anyone you know who might be possibly be interested? He’s a big lab mix, super sweet , obedient and easygoing. He is probably about five years old, but I’m just guessing. I could tell he was housebroken because once I coaxed him out of the shelter he “did his business” while I was walking him to my house. He didn’t use the train shelter for that at all. He’s not a barker and rode well in our car. Settles right down. Jay and I both could see he was a great dog right away, and honestly, if we didn’t already have two large dogs, we would take him. Anyway, I think he’d be a good easy dog for anyone that would consider him.
Thanks so much.

No comments: