Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday Jan 29- 30.....

Man, I DO apologize-  it has been a wicked winter with coughs and colds and stitches... but here is another commission for your viewing pleasure, Koda, and he is being mailed home today!
And do get me your cat images if you are interested!  I am for SURE donating a portion of all sales to the Caring For Cats Rescue group, located here in the twin cities who do good work for our feline souls~  I have to admit, I was a lover of cats before I loved dogs, I think because I was a shy and awkward kid (at some points in my social growth) and the elusive love of a cat meant more to me than the all-pervasive sloppy dog love I now value so much....
...not that all dogs are sloppy, or all-pervasive, and acknowledging that we own a cat who is more like a dog than some dogs I know....

1 comment: