Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WEDNESDAY!!!!!

By gum, it sure is wednesday!  And I may have done a really stupid thing by actually signing up for Daily PaintWorks because my daily paintings are usually already commissioned.  Hmmm.  Perhaps I will just have to make time for at least 2 paintings a week that are NOT commissioned...  DPW is an on-line art auction site, created by artist Carol Marine and her husband as a venue for daily painters who want a place to sell their work on-line.  It is all pretty darn cool and helpful~  if you don't remember, Carol Marine is the artist I took a workshop from this summer up in Fish Creek in Door County MI at the Peninsula School for the Arts.

so anyway, here is a sweet little fluffy white something or other....
 named "Jazz" which I think is the perfect name~

No comments: