Tuesday, October 5, 2010

tuesday Oct 4th!

Whew~ feel MUCH better today- had a bit of a mental crisis the last few days, feeling overwhelmed with responsibility and financial strain, and not enough relaxing time, and really NEVER getting to sleep in because of the wee one's sleep habits (not that they are BAD, seeing as he goes to sleep before 7pm most nights... he just wakes up around 5:30am....). Somedays you just want a day off. Ah well. As they say, plenty of time for sleeping when yer dead-
SO here is a very recent commission I completed on an evening when darling Max went to sleep before 7pm, and Duane was watching a PBS show about black mamba snakes in South Africa and the woman and her husband who rescue them from houses... I don't think there are any snakes in this house tho...
It has been WONDERFUL the number of people who have seen my houses and now are commissioning me to do theirs! I guess it never occurred to me that people might want a painting of their house...

This is in the Seward neighborhood, by the way....

Kat!

2 comments:

PATRICK said...

Wow! I love your house painting! And I love getting little glimpses into your life. Miss you!

Sharon Parker said...

Yeah, I'm really enjoying the house paintings too. I hope you can catch up on your sleep, though!