Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24th!


Mom and my Art Opening last night at the Women's Building (550 Rice St, St. Paul) went beautifully! It took Duane and Max and I an hour to get there through rush hour traffic and flooded streets and two stalled cars on 94- Never let me forget how thankful I am to NOT have to drive on a highway to get to work...
Mom and Dad had a great time too~ and the WARM Board arranged to have their meeting THERE in a smaller conference room so they all got to see our work too. Everyone was very helpful. We had a drawing every half hour and gave away art and cards- SO much fun!

Now, tomorrow, Sat the 25th, I will be somewhere in Uptown near the VFW on Lyndale and Lake St for a street festival with the HandmadeMN crew- I don't know much about this event, but click above for some info. I guess I will be there from 2 to 4 with FRANKENSWEATERS and some small paintings... lots of bands... we haven't done it before. I'll letcha know if we do it again..

And I will be at the Birchwood next Saturday, Oct 2 from 2 to 5 for the Seward Art Festival if you care to stop by! It has been wonderful being there! I will have a drawing for a small painting too!

xokat!

No comments: