Friday, February 21, 2020

2/21/2020 Squirrel On Blue

So, my mom sent me a passel of squirrel pics after I posted that one yesterday (which sold to my neighbor super quick!) and she didn't think they were very good, of course, but I love them!  Mom's studio is a beautiful addition to the second floor of my childhood home and it is essentially in the trees so she has a great view of the critters while she paints.  I think her squirrel is a bit plumper than my sis-in-law's, though that could just be a result of puffing up the fur for warmth, including wrapping that poofy tail around like a blanket~

I do love these beasties!  They are so fun!  There's a white one that lives a block or so away, and Duane and I enjoyed watching him one morning a week or so ago while we were eating breakfast at the big window of the Standish Cafe.  It's a great place to eat!

6x6 acrylic on wood
$75

No comments: