Monday, January 13, 2020

1/13 Monday Yellow Apple

So I've got an amazing group of people to play with in my studio on Saturday mornings, and we painted apples for our first paintings together. And I thought hey!  I should walk the walk too! I've been a bit crazy the past few weeks, and I want to get my act together again and commit to something... not that I'm going to do an apple a day or anything, but I'd like to get my rhythm rolling. Painting every day makes sense to me. My brain needs the exercise and I enjoy it, and it really gets easier the more I do it.  I'm also gearing up for March's "30 Cats in 30 Days" project and January is almost half over!
I like this apple.
I'm going to make it an auction because those are fun- starting at $20... and maybe I can even cover shipping....
6x6 acrylic on wood
$25 Starting BID!

No comments: