Thursday, December 18, 2014

Dec 18, "WInter Wolf"

Well, maybe I'm done with goats for a little bit...  if you wnat one you'd best be looking through my dailypaintworks gallery to nab one!  seems I'm wanting to paint a few wolves now...  it's a hankering I've been feeling for a while~  the urge to paint wolves and also that desire to paint landscapes!  Especially yesterday when the SUN came out in the morning and lit up all the snow!  I snapped a pile of pics without looking while I was driving and haven't had time to look through them yet-  that will happen next week, once I get a new car.  Sadly, the Mirrored Mazda has been slowly deteriorating, and required an injection of over $1100 in the past month, and I can't afford that kind of unreliability at this point in my life... especially considering the stuttering and "CHECK ENGINE" light flashing at me last night as I crossed the Marshall Ave bridge during a dark rush hour... gosh I HATE that feeling of a vehicle about to blow up and no where to pull over...ACK!
Anyway, new car, new year, new paintings!  Yippeeee!
6x6 acrylic on panel, click HERE to purchase at $75~

No comments: