Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15th MOnday!



And here we are smack-dab in the middle of November! Wow!~ My best friend from my mid-adulthood Laurel is in town and it's been a HOOT but dang, I have conferences tonight and tomorrow and she leaves wed noonish- bummer... and this weekend is the HandmadeMN sale at the Ballentine VFW on Lyndale near Lake, from 10 to 5! Come see me! It will be fun- new FRANKENstuff! Just finished a couple black acrylic skirts~ we'll see how they go- We had a funeral for my Aunt this past weekend and I needed a black skirt... turns out the funeral was an awful lot of FUN! Max had tons of cousins to romp with and I couldn't stop grinning... I may have been offensive to a few people, but I figured the kids need to know one another, and the living need to live!
And I have been cranking on Commissions too! If you or someone you know thinks they want one done by Christmas, tell 'em to get a move on or it ain't gonna happen! Here's a couple sweet pups to be getting on with, and I have a number of new cats coming up next.....

1 comment:

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

great job, like the sweet expression!

see you