Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Feb 3, Downstroke

Still trying to really figure out this piece-  this one is an 8x10 acrylic on panel study for my larger work.  I love the movement and flow, but want to get more of the feel of the water involved.  More color?  More bubbles?  I like this one as it is, it is a fine little piece.  Now, I have to tackle the large one again!  Ack!

Oh and I also got a great little rejection note about the Mn State Art Board Grants-  I just missed getting in by a couple points, so I'll just work it a little harder next time.  Some of those goals of my life are sure to come true eventually if I keep trying, right? Winning a grant award, getting in to a big gallery... all that fun stuff~

8x10 acrylic on panel, click here to bid!  Starting at $50!  Or buy at $160!

No comments: