Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25, Sunday

This is the cat formerly-known-as-Morrison, now known as Mishe, and she had another lovely long name involving "Princess" something when she lived with Julia~  She came from Virginia with my sister Beaner, lived in our basement for a while until I had Duane take her over to his house, where his housemate and our friend Julia decided to take her under her wing for a while, and then when she was unable to keep her, our friend Cami said she could take her.  I do know that something happened to Morrison while I was cat-watching her once, long ago, on Butternut Ave.  She isn't an outdoor cat and somehow got out and I found her and even now I can't remember what made me think she needed to go to the vet, but she has always been a little slow since then, with very large pupils...
I am not sure who will be getting this painting...  someone had better ask me if they think they want it!  Maybe we'll have a drawing....

No comments: