Thursday, June 13, 2019

And these aren't dogs either...

I've been dabbling a bit in oils again, taking Dreama Tolle Perry's online painting class as a way to see how to put together an on-line painting class. I kinda like how I've filmed my lessons showing the painting the entire time, so the viewer can see what I'm doing with the brush. Dreama's video series is set in France, and I think the main audience for this series is older women who've either been to France or won't ever be able to go, and who want to see all the "extras" in the series, where Dream walks through town and shops at markets and things.  It is fun, but really, I just wanted to PAINT.  It is fun to use oils, and I'll keep playing with them, but I do prefer acrylics for the speed of drying and all.
That said, DO keep sending me your dogs!  I'm getting the list togehter!

Wahoo!

Strawberry Creme Dream
8x8 oil on panel
Hmmm... should I sell it?  
Or give it away?

No comments: