Monday, January 25, 2021

Jan 25, Kitchen Expectations

 This is another old painting from 2006 or so, I think.... It's Gus and Stitch in the kitchen, waiting for something to hit the floor. I do like the weird floor effect, and some of the colors and shapes, but the proportions of Gus (the brown dog)'s nose is just way off, and they both look a little demonic.  This is another one I let the boys take care of for me.  And you may wonder why I'm posting them- hmmm. Good questions. For one thing, I like to use my blog as a way of keeping track of my work, and I'm sure I never posted these before. And for another, its fun for me to pull these up and see them in comparison to the work I'm doing now. I do hope I've improved.

I'm happy to be able to take a look at this pic, but I'm also happy to know the painting is gone.

Some things don't need to stick around...

20x20 acrylic on canvas
no longer in existence

No comments: