Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Jan 12, Another Commission!

 This is another of the wonderful sweet furry faces I was honored to paint!  And it's been an amazing start of the year for me here, in my creative and colorful little world.  I have a stack of commissions to tackle which is always satisfying and I am SO aware of how fortunate I am that I truly enjoy working with people to paint a work that they will appreciate for years to come!  And I also had some lovely visitors to my studio this weekend (by appointment) to find some new otter paintings for their home. Since I haven't had any of the art fairs last summer or the holiday sales as usual, hosting private viewings at my studio has been a great way to fill in that gap!  Let me know if you are interested in anything I've got on my DPW site and I'll find a way to let you see it~

Thanks all of you wonderful people!

10x10 acrylic on wood
sold


No comments: