Sunday, August 2, 2020

August 2, Rocky

Of course, there are always a few extra dogs to paint! This one is from a fundraising auction at my school and I need to get it to it's owners now- those fluffy ones can be a bit tricky.  I continue to love that challenge of attempting to translate what I see in front of me into paint. It is that creative act that engages me in this life. I am so lucky!
I hope that you have some activity or creative endeavor that makes you excited to get up in the morning!
And now that I'm done with this year's 30 Dogs in 30 Days project, there is always that little bit of a let-down, that return to normalcy (whatever that is this year...), that ending, and so comes the "what's next?" part. What am I going to move on to now?
I think more Plein Art Painting for now...

No comments: