Sunday, July 26, 2020

July 26th, Arwyn and Ricky

These two are another pair (dang!  I've painted more than 30 dogs already with all the double dogs this year!) that I really couldn't resist!  I mean just look at those faces~
And here is what Sandy wrote about them~

"Ricky is the Yorkshire terrier, and Arwyn is the mix- Chi-Poo-Pin. They are best pals and are very bonded.  I got Arwyn at the humane society when I went looking for a cat. I couldn't have dogs in my condo at the time so she lived her first year with my daughter. Arwyn is very sweet and loves giving people kisses.
Ricky is shy and is my right hand guy.  I think he would be lost without Arwyn. He is very sweet and loves to snuggle on my lap or anywhere near me and Arwyn."

I'd love to snuggle with these two!
6x12 acrylic on wood
$309
spoken for!

No comments: