Wednesday, April 8, 2020

4/8 A Commission~

This is Comet, and his owners won this painting through the Whisker Whirl Fundraiser at the Golden Valley Humane Society, and I went over to meet them and took several photos of Comet, who was NOT happy with me being there, but I liked this one!  So now I have to figure out the best way to deliver this painting to them, since they live in an older people's apartment complex, and I don't want to introduce any viruses to them...
SO maybe I wait for a month or two...
Though I AM always ready and willing to paint a commission for YOU!  And I can wrap them in plastic and mail them to you, and you can leave the painting sit in your garage or porch for a week, which should take care of any suspect particles...
Hope you are maintaining a sense of humor!
XO
8x8 acrylic on wood
Spoken For!

No comments: