Monday, March 30, 2020

3/30 Jester in the Tub!

Here's the 30th Day of painting cats!  I'm a little proud of myself, if I do be the one patting myself on the back... been a bit disruptive, our life of late, and I am officially Not On Spring Break Anymore, and will be spending nearly all of today and tomorrow in online workshops with my colleagues as Breck, so  we can meet our students digitally online by Wednesday... and then we'll proceed onward with this wacky new world as we know it-  One day at a time!
Which is why I had to paint THIS one!  This is Jester again, whom I've already painted once this Month here, but I think you'll agree that this one had to be painted as well! It's nearly perfect as a photo, and so I wasn't sure I could actually paint a painterly version that would be as appealing, but I am SOOOOOO happy with it!  It just makes me smile!
I hope it does for you too!

XO
Oh and I included a photo of how I took the photo this morning, on our amazingly crowded kitchen island....
8x10 acrylic on wood
spoken for!



No comments: