Saturday, March 21, 2020

3/21 Awwwwww Fraaannnk!

This is a photo that I wanted to paint as soon as I saw it! This is Frank, for Kim, and I loved the light and his calm expression~
Here's what Kim has to say about her Frank...

Our peeps all knew how to say it: "Aawww Fraaannnk." I found Frank at the Golden Valley Humane Society. He was certainly handsome and, amongst the horde of crazy, meowing and jumping kitties in the feline visiting room, he was so calm and collected. Little did I know he was on a covert mission to get me to adopt him. I brought him home where he promptly took full control, revealed his party animal side, insisted on daily toy-tossing, and forced us to remove any and all forms of plant life ... and, lucky for us, stole our hearts completely.

What a great story!
8x8 acrylic on wood
spoken for~

No comments: