Tuesday, March 17, 2020

3/17 Judi for Michele!

This is the kitty for St Patrick's Day, and she's got another great story! I so appreciate having this project right now, so I have a task to do each day.  Thank you!  It's also helping make sure I get my kid to sit at the table with me to do his math and language arts work. We're both working from home! And I'm getting set up to record some videos for an on-line class that I'll be starting on March 28th instead of the in-class Paint Love session I was planning, so stay tuned for that!  We're pushing the learning curve on this one!
Here's what Michele wrote about the glorious Judi~
"Judi came to me because her previous owner Meagan is allergic to cats. Judi lived with Megan on the 30th floor of a Chicago highrise. Judi had been abandoned and was living in an empty house for about 6 months and someone came in once a week and threw food on the floor for her. When Meagan got her (even though she was allergic to cats, she couldn't bear to see Judi abandoned ready to be shipped off to some other unhappy place) and she was covered in fleas and a lot of her hair had fallen out. Meagan nursed her back to health and fur and needed to find a new home for her because of her allergies. Through a mutual friend, I ended up with Judi. The mutual friend even went to Chicago in October to pick her up and bring her to Minneapolis to me. 

Judi is a very sweet, lovable, and surprisingly not neurotic 13 year old cat. Judi and I are both happy to have each other, and Meagan is happy Judi has a good forever home. "

8x8 acrylic on wood
$192
click here to purchase! Or send me an e-mail and you can pay by check!
FREE SHIPPING!

No comments: