Monday, February 3, 2020

2/3/2020. Thank you! For our Anniversary on Ice!

It was a beautiful weekend, and I'm a bit pooped yet because of it!  We had a long day out at Lake Harriet with lots of beautiful people and a fantastic Tiny Art Car Parade and our 12th Anniversary Cake Walk!  I didn't get a lot of photos because I was so busy, so if you got any you can send them on to us!

Next weekend is the last Art Shanty Weekend!  Come on out!  Hope to see you there!
Oh and I'm wearing the crown Duane made for me at our actual wedding~ that was SUCH an incredible day!
I have a wedding album link to our Facebook album here, I think....

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry I couldn't be out on the ice with you, Duanne & Max. I had to work. Love, happiness and joy in your future years.