Wednesday, December 4, 2019

12/4 Home

Whew! It's getting busy!  Or I suppose I should say busier~ though I did allow myself a lovely nap on Sunday afternoon, under the Christmas tree by the fireplace while all the males of the household were outside flinging snow around. THAT was very nice...
This is another commission, and I don't think I'm spoiling anything by posting it~ I am planning on being at the Gifts in the Gallery opening reception tonight, and I have NEW Scrappy Product bags there!  I've got 3 dog bags (corgi, pug and black lab) and NEW this year are the Bear, Otter, Deer and Squirrel! I'll take some photos and send em out to you!  I'm loving the squirrels and I think I need to order a few more!
There's also still time for a few smaller commissions, if you get to me right away! Here's my Price List~ let me know right away if you're hoping for something!
Wahoo!
The House
8x10 acrylic on wood panel
spoken for!


No comments: